Nurturing Nutrition is a Nutritional Therapy consultancy in Guildford, Surrey supporting clients from Guildford, Godalming, Farnham, Cranleigh, the Surrey Hills area and beyond.
Areas of special interest are digestive health, food intolerances and living with ‘Free From’ diets. Read how Jane’s history of IBS and food intolerances led her to set up Nurturing Nutrition.
|NURTURE YOUR DIGESTION||NURTURE YOUR TOLERANCE |
|NURTURE YOUR ENERGY|
|Want to banish bloating?|
Experience IBS symptoms?
Gut issues ruling your life?
|Confused which foods affect you?|
Not sure of alternatives?
Need advice on reliable intolerance testing?
|Tired all the time?
Continual sugar cravings?
Too tired to exercise?
|NURTURE YOUR IMMUNITY||NURTURE YOUR WELLBEING||DID YOU ANSWER YES?|
|Constant colds and infections?|
Feeling run down?
Taking too many antibiotics?
Overwhelmed with life?
Feel out of control?
|Let me nurture you to optimum health.
For your FREE 20-minute
phone consultation call now
on 01483 697121
Nurturing Nutrition enables you to take charge of your health – a happier, healthier you.
My mission is:
• To EDUCATE you towards a sustainable healthy lifestyle
• To INSPIRE you with food choices, recipes and tips to eat whole foods that nourish, heal and energise
• To SUPPORT and motivate you to help you achieve your personal goals
THE BENEFITS OF NUTRITIONAL THERAPY
My personalised programmes help support:
• Optimum digestion & absorption of nutrients
• Natural detoxification pathways
• Tolerance to a wide range of foods
• Strong immune function
• Balanced blood sugar
• Optimal vitality & energy
• The effects of stress on the body
• Healthy sleep patterns
• Hormonal balance & stability
• Nourishment of skin, hair and nails
• Happy & healthy ageing
• Healthy emotional & psychological wellbeing
• Specific diagnosed health conditions
Typical priorities include support to achieve optimum digestive health, tolerance to a wide range of food groups, optimum energy levels, healthy blood-sugar balance, emotional and psychological wellbeing and stress reduction.
Contact me now for a FREE 20-minute no obligation consultation on 01483 697121
NEED IMMEDIATE ADVICE? YES?
To grab your free eBook “10 steps to Happy Digestion” click here.
The monthly newsletter offers further guidance, recipes, future offers and promotions.
I won’t share your details.
“Jane’s dietary advice for the support of a serious illness is excellent, as she bases all her recommendations on gold standard research. Much of her cutting-edge guidance is now reflected in the health sections of the national press. Jane is very personable and tailors her dietary interventions to the client’s personal needs.”
Claire, Shamley Green