14 Day Gut-Friendly Meal Plan
This fabulous 14 Day Gut-Friendly Meal Plan has been created for you, based on my years of bitter personal experience (boo), clinical experience (yay) combined with the latest research on the constantly-evolving microbiome (microorganisms that live in your gut and their collective genetic material).
- Frustrated by not knowing what to eat to help your tummy?
- Disgruntled by the discomfort of bloating and gas?
- Fed up with constipation, diarrhoea or unpredictable bowel movements?
- Confused by media coverage of what is ‘good’ and ‘bad’ for your gut?
- Annoyed with often putting your life on hold?
- Frustrated by your lack of energy?
- Irritated by your low or fluctuating mood?
- Paralysed by inaction as you don’t know where to start?
- Concerned about maintaining good gut health?
My experience of IBS, intolerances and compromised immunity meant years of anxiety, discomfort and the frustration of not knowing what to do. I understand how you feel and know how important it is for you to find someone who can help you on your journey.
Do you want to feel…
- In control of your health?
- Happy there’s light at the end of the tunnel?
- Reassured what foods will help and hinder your tummy?
- A calmer and more predictable tummy?
- Increased energy?
- A revitalised mood?
- Relief that you’ve got access to safe, practical advice?
- Happy that you have recipes for every occasion at your fingertips?
- Supported – with others who understand?
My life changed for the better when I realised how much food could make a positive different to my IBS. I want to help others not to suffer for as long as I did, there really is no need. After years of doing mainly 1:1 personalised nutrition consultations, I have created this 14 Day Gut-Friendly Meal Plan to be able to help more people like you.
You will get access to…
- Immediately downloadable 14 Day Gut-Friendly Meal Plan to view on your device or to print
- Safe, practical & realistic advice from a qualified nutritionist specialist in digestive health
- Optimally balanced recipes – I’ve done all the thinking for you
- Over 50 delicious recipes to tempt your taste buds:
- 14 breakfasts
- 14 lunches
- 14 dinners
- 14 snacks
- 12 drinks
- 14 condiments
- Shopping list (vast majority from standard supermarkets)
- Jane’s top tips (simple but effective)
- Fad-free, weird ingredient-free recipes
- Useful checklists to help you reach your goal
- A gorgeous Gut-Friendly Guidelines chart to stick on your fridge
- Clear guidance of how to start the plan – dive in head first or dip your toe tentatively
- A secret Facebook Group to get support from me and other Meal Planners
PLUS: You will never be hungry or feel deprived – gorgeous, mouth-watering treats are an integral part of this plan!
You can get all of this for a one-off payment of £30.
It’s not for you if….
- You’re looking for a quick fix or magic pill
- Cooking from scratch is never going to be part of your repertoire
- You want the desired outcome without putting in the work
- You have a multiple ‘non-negotiable’ mindset
- You only want to spend 5 minutes preparing dinner
It’s for you if….
- You understand cooking real, whole food is the key to a healthy gut for now and the future
- You can’t afford 1:1 personalised support
- You’re open to viewing food as medicine
- You’re willing to invest time in preparing healthy food that will nourish you
- You long to be part of a small, caring community that supports each other on an often-difficult journey
I must thank my current and past clients who have been the inspiration and guinea pigs for this plan over a number of years. Here’s what they say…
It was because of Jane’s invaluable advice, her expertise of the digestive system and her knowledge of nutritional strategies that enabled my total recovery.
As soon as I read Jane’s testimonial, I just knew she’d be able to help me – you could call it a “gut feeling” I suppose. Jane conquered her own gut problems, so she immediately understood how I was feeling and could relate to my symptoms which made me feel confident and at ease. She’s shared lots of tasty recipes.
Within days, I started to feel better, my energy increased, I was able to tolerate the suggested foods, I learned to embrace whole foods to nourish me rather than relying on quick fixes.
Jane was very knowledgeable and supportive, and certainly not ‘faddy’. I can honestly say, I feel so much better. I feel more energised than before, more educated in how to manage a healthy diet and feel confident that I will never return to my old ways.
Jane offered me guidance on foods to avoid and foods to eat. I felt so much better. Her handouts and recipes were very helpful.
Within a week, my digestive health had started to turn around, and I had a completely new view of what healthy eating and a good lifestyle meant for me personally. Now, I feel I have a lifelong plan of management for myself as an individual. I feel much more like I am working with my body now, rather than treating it like a burden or a liability. It’s been a transformative experience!
Jane gave clear guidance plus fantastic resources for recipes and ideas.
Just to clarify…
The Meal Plan can help:
- Support your stomach acid and digestive enzyme secretion
- Encourage bile flow for a healthy liver and gall bladder
- Improve bacterial balance favouring the good over bad
- Heal and repair the integrity of the mucosal gut lining
- Reduce food intolerance reactions
For an investment of just £30 you can have light at the end of the tunnel.
BONUS: Oh, and if you decide in the future to work with me 1:1 or are already on my waiting list, then this will be refundable against my new 6 month gut-healing and 1 day VIP intensive programmes.
30 day 100% money-back guarantee: I am confident that my 14 Day Gut-Friendly Meal Plan can help you. I see lives transformed every day. I cannot give you a guarantee of any health outcome, that is largely down to what you choose to undertake. What I can give you is a guarantee of satisfaction that my Meal Plan is an excellent & inspiring product and if it is not a valuable investment for you, then I will happily refund your money.
Simple. No risk. 100% guaranteed.
p.s. I’d love to see you in my Facebook group and get you started on your journey to digestive wellness.